Definition of Joomla:
‘Joomla’ comes from the Swahili word ‘Jumla’. ‘Jumla’ means ‘all together’. It is an open source content management system (CMS) Software and popular in the web development world. It is built on technology like PHP/MySQL and includes features like banners, polls, RSS, login module, Printable Pages. Develop a website is very easy using Joomla.
Benefit of Joomla:
JOOMLA is one of the best CMS (Content Management System). It is free of cost open source & powerful software. Anyone can easily download free of cost and easy to install to develop a dynamic website (Static website more than easy). No programming knowledge necessary. Most of Joomla extensions free download-able and some of them are commercial. The Extension Directory now includes over 5,000 extensions. A web design firm Choose Joomla software to develop a site as Base. A designer can easily template customized. Joomla website Designer using text, image, video, link, background, theme, and logo, any of these elements in a web page must be attractive. A designer can convert a web page from PSD to HTML/XHTML or, valid CSS / XHTML Joomla website page. You can download any article to PDF format.
Feature of Joomla-
1. Complete Content management system.
2. Easy to Change the Template and support multiple templates.
3. Support Multiple Languages.
4. Integrating search module.
5. Easy User management.
6. Standard Contact management.
7. Easy Menu management.
8. Pool Management.
9. Outstanding Photo Gallery Management.
10. All Video formats Management.
11. News management.
12. Build up SEO (search engine optimization) system/SEO Friendly.
13. And more.
There are many website using Joomla in the web develop world. Now-a-days so many web design companies design a site by Joomla in Bangladesh. Syntech is one of the leading website design firm.
Examples of web site are following:
1. Personal Website
2. Website for educational institution.
3. Governmental portals.
4. E-commerce site.
5. Corporate website.
6. Social networking/Community site Design.