One of the major issues surrounding organic search engine optimization is how to get your articles noticed by the major search engines such as MSN Bing, Yahoo, and Google and be in their good graces in order to increase your search engine results page ranking. Here are a few tips on how to write articles that will win the hearts of the major search engines.
- Everything starts with the proper selection of keywords and in order to come up with the most effective keywords, you have to employ a very comprehensive keyword research program. Make the most out of the free keyword selection tools available online and for me one of the most outstanding online instruments in determining the right keywords for your article is the Google keyword tool.
- The most popular and most used keywords are not necessarily the right ones for your website. You first have to check if the more popular ones have less competition because if they entail massive rivalry, the chances of you getting picked is as slim as using a less popular keyword.
- The trick is to choose considerably popular (not the top ones) keywords with less competitors and this scenario is ideal for new website owners and those who are using organic search engine optimization. After you have carefully chosen your keywords, you have to track their performance using the many free monitoring tools available online.
- Using the available keyword tracking tools, thresh out the non-performing ones and leave the keywords that bring in the much needed targeted traffic. Using this method will greatly help you move your organic online campaign forward.
- Our next focus would be the content of your article which never fails to be tagged as the king of the search engine optimization. Keep in mind that even if your efforts on the other SEO strategies bring in your desired results, without good content, you will not be able to keep your potential customers glued to your website and closer to being converted into leads or possible sales.
- Make sure that your titles and meta tags contain the right keywords since they will be the first things that your potential customers and the search engine spiders will read. So If you want your articles to be easily seen and accessed, optimize your headers, title, and meta tags.
- With good content comes plenty of relevant back links. Sift through those sites who request to be linked to you and make sure that they contain relevant information that would complement what you have already published since the search engine algorithms monitor and evaluate the back links that a website has and uses this information to determine the website’s search engine results page ranking. Keep in mind that the search engine algorithms are able to determine whether a back link is essential to the website it is attached to or not.